Monday, January 7, 2013

Damn you American Airlines!!

So got my bag on Sunday, turns out when TSA searches your bag and you're not there to watch, they take whatever they want. I have a list of things that are missing, the majority of them are things that I got for Christmas, still with the tags on. Boooooooo.

My raincoat, a bra, a couple of shirts, some bracelets, a bag of headbands and hair things, make up face wipes, chargers for my cameras.

The more I remember what I had in there, the more pissed I get. A bracelet my mom brought me from Scotland and one I bought at a boutique in Chicago that was my favorite. Ughhhh. It's those things that bother me the most, the irreplaceable things.

It makes me want to yell curse words.

1 comment:

  1. Major bummer. Sorry to hear. Karma will prevail. I will see if I can find you another green bracelet. Or you can have mine...I know how you loved it so. Did I mention yet that I love ya to pieces?! Keep your chin up & enjoy your new paradise.

    ReplyDelete