Friday, January 4, 2013

Adios!!

Sitting at the airport, always early because it makes me incredibly anxious to not have a ton of extra time to sit around and wait. I've already checked my bag three times to ensure my passport is exactly where I put it. My biggest accomplishment - 2 suitcases, 6 months worth of clothes and toiletries - total weight 100.5 lbs. I pack like a champion.

Said goodbye to Bishop and Jess with an amazing burger at ZB and a lot of peer pressure for them to take a spring vacation to Playa. Went home to watch some football with KG, Ben, and Brain. I have been really lucky to become a member of their group of friends, three truly fantastic and fun people who have never made me feel stupid around them, even though the three of them are hands down the smartest people I've met. I have them beat when it comes to useless movie trivia though. And maybe sports knowledge.

Mom, dad and Harley saw me off and in about 8 hours the temperature is going to change by 60+ degrees. It would be an understatement to say I'm excited. More to come as my adventure begins.

Salud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment